What's new

OMG! 100lb girl eats 6lb hamburger with 5lbs of fixins (1 Viewer)

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
If anybody is thinking about trying that, the ONLY way I think anyone could get through it is if they had a super-fast metabolism. You'd have some of it fully digested while you were still eating. Pacing yourself after dividing it up would help too.

Glenn

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee

Well, as I was told this summer a proper, "well done" piece of meat should not be burnt or a piece of charcoal. The inside should be gray but still juicy, if cooked properly. I have not had a proper, well done piece of meat before so I'm just going by someone else's info...makes sense though.

Greg_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Greg
Check out some of the eating contests. The 100lb Japanese guys always destroy the 400lb contestants. People have theorized that it's due to the weight of existing fat on the stomach (too much pressure = bad).

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I thought for sure she'd be doing the Letterman/Leno circuit by now. Or at least a "Today Show" appearance.

Mark.. do you have "Kate Stelnick" added to your Tivo keywords yet? :D

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
Just gotta resurrect this one after a recent ESPN story on a Philadelphia chicken wing champion:

Wow - adding 11% to her body weight via cheesecake inhalation in just 9 minutes !!!!

Note: Not complimentary to Philly sports fans....

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...e=caple/050205

Oh yeah.. I've got 6 pounds of wings waiting for the fry-o-lator starting tonight at 6 - Go Pats !!!

Greg*go

Supporting Actor
Thanks Kirk, reading that article really put a smile on my face after watching the Eagles lose. It's nice to see what the nation thinks of that event.

The contestants go to different bars afterwards with their fans meeting them there. Last years champ, the Black Widow, continued to eat more wings once she got there.

I tell ya... Philly has class out the ass.

RomanSohor

Second Unit
That is too funny.

This girl goes to the college I went to (And currently work at)

Never seen her in the all-you-can-eat dining hall though LOL

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - Burger King has unveiled a new breakfast sandwich that's a huge bet that not everyone is dieting.

The No. 2 fast food chain debuted its Enormous Omelet Sandwich Monday. The sandwich has one sausage patty, two eggs, two American cheese slices and three strips of bacon.

That works out to 730 calories and 47 grams of fat -- more than a Whopper sandwich, which the Burger King Web site said has 700 calories and 42 grams of fat.

Critics were quick to spring on the latest breakfast offering.

"Americans do not need an Enormous Omelet Sandwich," said Penny Kris-Etherton, a professor of nutrition at Penn State, who noted the sandwich's contents were high in fat and salt and the meal lacked fruit and fiber. "That's too many calories."

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
OMG!!! 730 calories???

No wonder I am still not hungry (and it's 4PM) after downing one of those Enormous Omelet Sandwich this morning.

BTW, :thumbsdown: on the Enormous Omelet Sandwich taste-wise.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
You're right, Dave.

Hmmm....BK for breakfast, then Hardee's (or Carl's Jr. as we know it here in the West Coast) for lunch. Probably get a heart attack (or two) before dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks