What's new

Oliver! - Where? (1 Viewer)

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
Rob_Ray said:
I still haven't received my copy of Oliver! If anyone has seen the Twilight Time transfer and cares to comment, please feel free
At least one HTF member received a copy on Saturday and wrote that it looks great. We haven't received a copy to review yet - maybe it will arrive tomorrow.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
I emailed SAE because I'd seen posts here and there that people had received their Oliver! and The Way We Were discs and my order still showed pending, even though I ordered immediately when the pre-orders went live. I got a rather terse reply that there were hundreds of us in the queue and they were working as fast as they can. I don't think they're going in order of order received, as I've seen posts from people who ordered theirs days after I did and they already shipped or have been received.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Mine shipped on the 7th, and the tracking reports it getting to my local PO early this morning.

Rob_Ray

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rob Ray
JohnMor said:
I emailed SAE because I'd seen posts here and there that people had received their Oliver! and The Way We Were discs and my order still showed pending, even though I ordered immediately when the pre-orders went live. I got a rather terse reply that there were hundreds of us in the queue and they were working as fast as they can. I don't think they're going in order of order received, as I've seen posts from people who ordered theirs days after I did and they already shipped or have been received.
This was my experience exactly, so I'm glad I'm not alone. I was afraid my order had fallen through the cracks somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks