Okay...who do I bug to get more HD for my TV?

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by BrianS, Sep 2, 2003.

1. BrianS

BrianS Stunt Coordinator

I currently have Charter Cable & have had their HD service for a little over a year. When I started they were only carrying HBO-HD & Showtime-HD. They added Discovery Channel HD back around the first of the year but dammit...I want more!

I currently use a receiver & antenna to get HD off the airwaves (but unfortunately ABC nor FOX broadcasts in HD in my area).

Now ESPN-HD is here along with some others I keep seeing...HDNET, INHD, & USA.

Who do I have to keep bugging to get these at Charter? I was hoping that they would have jumped on ESPN-HD right off but now I am missing what little college football games they are showing on ESPN-HD.

I am currently calling Charter once a week & if anyone else is interested in getting these, please call as well. I know some of you might mention getting DISH or DIRECT but I did checked the cost and it would not be beneficial for me to switch right now (unless the satellite people would do a special deal on HD like they do sport packages. I am surprised they have not done this yet.)

Also, is anyone using their cable companies to get the major networks in HD?

2. DaveBB

DaveBB Supporting Actor

Charter is a big mess. I'm in St. Louis which is Charter's home market and we have no Hi-Def at all. You're lucky to have what you have.