What's new

Okay, we have now all posted our HT pics.... (1 Viewer)

Bruce Abar

Stunt Coordinator
After a few days of now having my own Web page, and a proud display of my HT, I was wondering, everyone knows what we have in our house now, everyone knows where we live, what do we do, increase our house insurance? Install a alarm system?
confused.gif
I have done both in the last couply of years. This makes me wonder if anyone has been robbed because of a direct link from there web sight?
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Bruce
www.dvdtracker.com/~bruceabar.asp
http://bruceabar.tripod.com/theabarshometheater/

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Doubt it. Do you post your address on your web site as well? Most people who know me online know I live in southeastern Washington State in one of three cities, but good luck trying to find out exactly which city, let alone which house.
Besides, I've got insurance. And, if you have to increase your insurance simply because you're worried about someone stealing your stuff, you had too little insurance to begin with. I increased my coverage to cover my HT & computer equipment the day I bought it; I didn't wait until there was a perceived threat of loss. :)
------------------
-Ryan (http://www.ryanwright.com )
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.
Teach him to use the HTF and keep him occupied for life.

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
Attention all thieves: Come steal my television. It weighs 350 pounds and I live on the third floor of an apartment building so bring some extra help. It's only a year old and I'm ready to upgrade to a HD set. Don't bother feeling sorry for me, I've got good insurance coverage. Just don't come back for the new set.
------------------
"The last thing I want to remembered as is an annoying blabbermouth." - Del Griffith
Link Removed
my DVD collection

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks