What's new

Okay...here are few more pics of the room now. (1 Viewer)

Alan Lackey

Agent
I apologize that the quality is not the greatest. I had to use a flash and it washed things out a bit.
Back of room 1
Back of room 2
Front of room 1
Head on view
And 5 remotes become 1...
Once I learn a bit more HTML...I will quit putting so many individual links. My wife is the HTML expert [does Tennessee Titan's Frank Wycheck's website].
Anyway...I am happy for now...until tomorrow when I see something else I want [laugh].

Steven Simon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steven Simon
Looks awesome Alan. Did the wife pick anything on that setup??:D
Bring on a gear List!!!!

Rick Mostaert

Auditioning
Very nice.

Really like the couch.

What kind is it? How wide is it? Was there different sectional layouts? Does it have any recliners? Would like something like this but don't know a thing about couches.

Rick

Alan Lackey

Agent
Thanks Steven!
My list is as follows:
Pioneer SD-P5075 RPTV: [7yrs old, but great picture]
Sony STRDE-945: [know some dont like this line, but it sure sounds good to me]
Sony DVP-S3000: [one of the originals, but has great optics and picture]
Sony SLV-N50 VCR: [Dont use it much]
Sony SAT-A55 DSS Receiver:
Mini Advent IIs front and rear with Advent Center [forgot model #]
M&K MX-75 Subwoofer
Pronto TSU-2000 Remote: [Runs everything including Lutron IR controlled dimmers for sconce lighting]
Next upgrade will be speakers [Axiom I think] and then maybe TV.
Rick, the sofa is 185 inches across the back...so will seat a few [laugh]. Its a gunmetal colored butter-soft leather. It is in 6 sections that lock together.
Steven, the wall unit was a collaborative creative effort by my wife and I. She is from the southwest so the Hopi pottery is hers.

Chris Wittry

Stunt Coordinator
Alan, nice setup, very classy!!! One question: Who is the artist of that painting/print that you have hanging over your couch (the abstract with purple in it) and what is the name of it? I've been looking for a print like that and I love it! Thanks! :D

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
There's nothing as nice (almost :)) as a neatly laid out home theatre room. And this is such a one.

Alan Lackey

Agent
Well, I have to say a truly humble thank you for all the kind posts. After visiting this place for so long, its finally nice to have a little something to share of my own.

The great thing about this place is the unbelievable resource it provides for ideas and suggestions for this hobby of ours.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks