What's new

OK My First HT Room..... Help Please. (1 Viewer)

MikeMon

Stunt Coordinator
I am redoing my basement and one half is 50 feet x 14 feet, half will be for my bar and pool table and the other half will be for my HT. I have a 60 inch projection screen now that I want to flush in the wall for starters and in the future Ill upgrade to a screen and projector. My question is if I go with 20 feet for the main part of the room will that be long enough? And I want there to be a second level for seating do you guys feel 10 inches is enough? I have lots more questions but if we could start with these that would be great.

:) thanks guys

Douglas Scott

Auditioning
I suggest checking the manual for the projection screen. It should recommend the best viewing distance. This is a good place to start to plan your seating.
Are you planning on keeping it as one large room 14x50, or did you want two separate rooms. My HT room is 20x45, one large room. I find one big room to be more versatile, and it adds to the WOW factor.

Keep us updated on your progess

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks