What's new

Ok lets lay them out (1 Viewer)

lcswoosh05

Auditioning
Real Name
Dallas Tatebayashi
Ok guys I need you guys to tell me this but I need to know is which speakers out of the list is overall the best speakers. These are the speakers I' am trying to decide to buy but need help on deciding. Also the speakers I listed are the ones avalible on Ebay or Amazon.com. There are other speakers that I am interested in but are not for sale or no longer in stock and those speaker models are not listed. Also there are some I can't afford that I didn't list.

JBL Tour from Venue Series

JBL N26 I currently own but is on Ebay for auction. Can cancel if it's the best.

JBL N28

JBL HLS610

Sony SS-F5000

JBL E20

JBL Monitor from Venue Series

JBL ES10

MaxL

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Max Levine
You need to listen to them. It would be like listing 8 pizzas, 7 from one place with different topping and crust combos and one from pizza hut with pepperoni. We're all going to have our favorites and it will be entirely personal as it is dependent upon our individual tastes.

I'm sure I could google each speaker and lay out reasons why one speaker specs better than another based on certain theoretical principals like wider frequency response is better, or larger drivers are better, but it would be little more than saying that the deep dish meat lovers is the best pizza because you only need to two slices to be full and it has the most meat.

let your ears guide you.

Good luck.

AudioENG

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tim
Good advice Max. I think it's best to listen to a pair of speakers and decide what sounds good to you. Also what are you looking to end up with, just a nice 2 ch stereo system for listening to music? I'd probably rule out the sonys I was never a big fan of their speakers.

I think the JBL northridge series is a little older and they've probably just updated it for their Venue series. I've seen a lot of good reviews on the HLS610, but I've never personally heard them. I like JBL for a mid level speaker you'd probably be happy with any of these depending on what you are looking for (bass, clarity, power, ect...)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks