What's new

Ok...Im gettin a new Samsung...a few questions.... (1 Viewer)

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
Ok...so I go to Sears tonight to see about the TXM3097WHF...looks nice...lovely set...salesguy is pretty cool...I ask him if they have any in stock...he says...no...and that they wont order any more...because this years model...the TXN307HWHF...and that its actually $100 less...its only $1,000! How frickin cool is that! Now I cant find this model on the Samsung website...so can someone tell me anything about it...cause next week Im gonna order it...thanks in advance...

Jeremy Jones

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I can only speak from my experience with my new TXM3096WHF. I love it. The picture is beautiful. Of course, I'm using a Dolby Digital/DTS surround reciever, so I haven't even tried the sound on it. For a smaller sized room (I'm using this one in my bedroom), it's great! I can tell you one thing, as a guy who has only had 4:3 tv's in the past, this thing has rejuventated by dvd collection. I'm watching all my movies again. You'll be surprised how often you'll pull down a movie and check out how it looks on that 16:9. Ah, home theater!

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
Well...then I guess the new model will be even better...sweet...glad you enjoy yours...I just wanted to know if Samsung's were good or not...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks