What's new

Official XBOX Magazine - DVD covers are here (1 Viewer)

Dan B

Screenwriter
If you're like me & hate those cardboard things they put the demo discs in, now you can download the covers at the OXM website & print 'em out. Here is the link:
OXM DVD cover download page.
Here's a link to the popular online source for DVD cases, INET DVD. (cases are .59 or so depending on which style you prefer)
-Dan B
will ceremoniously burn those cardboard thingies

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
I'm not sure where you buy OXM but they are typically bagged with a cardboard promo sheet that has these covers ready to go. I have all of my OXM discs in keepcases using them. Although I'm happy to see the site has the PDFs. I had a sent an e-mail suggesting this a couple of months ago. I wonder if that prompted this or they had already planned for it. Regardless, it's a nice way to store the discs.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the heads up, Dan. I might even forgive them about the DoA3 thing. ;)
-Dave

Dan B

Screenwriter
Jay, subscribers don't get the covers because of the added shipping costs. A lot of people like you and I have been bugging them about this.
Dave, don't get me started on the DOA3 thing. ;)
-Dan B

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
...subscribers don't get the covers because of the added shipping costs.
Sonuva! I always buy mine at the bookstore so never realized that. It's a shame it took them this long to offer the PDFs given that's the case. That being said, even if the subscription issues included the card it would probably be bent to hell by the time it arrived anyway. :angry:

Ike

Screenwriter
Really? I get the cardboard covers, and I'm a subscriber...

Users who are viewing this thread