What's new

*** Official WALL STREET: MONEY NEVER SLEEPS Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Pete York

Supporting Actor
Just curious, but didn't Gekko have a son in WALL STREET? Is there any reference to him or the Sean Young character?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member

Originally Posted by Pete York

Just curious, but didn't Gekko have a son in WALL STREET? Is there any reference to him or the Sean Young character?

Yes to both. They don't specifically say it but Carey Mulligan's character was apparently born shortly after the first movie.

Pete York

Supporting Actor
Oh good. As long as they didn't retcon the little nose-picker out of existence, although with no credits for son and wife Gekko in WS2 I don't suspect happy endings for either of them.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps". Please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.

All HTF member film reviews of "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" should be posted to the [COLOR= rgb(68,112,140)]Official Review Thread[/COLOR].

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Crawdaddy

gilsaints88

Auditioning
Real Name
vergil santos
Gekko's son is referenced in the sequel. have you watched the movie? it's definitely a must-watch [Link deleted by moderator; do not repost]

Reviewer

Auditioning
Real Name
NunYA
Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps was a decent movie but the characters seemed disconnected. I'm a big fan of Shia LaBeouf, Josh Brolin and Michael Douglas and really had high hopes when I found out it was directed by Oliver Stone, however the movie just didn't hit home. It seemed conflicted - sometimes it's best to let the story do the storytelling. I thought Project Northwest by C. B. Carter delved deeper into what was happening behind the scenes than this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks