What's new

*** Official VANTAGE POINT Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Shawn_KE

Screenwriter
Thought it was enjoyable. One question though, if the terrorist with the cell phone used it to set off the gun, then who was it that Forest Whitaker's characters view saw in the window? There was a shot a man clearly behind curtains?

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

I think that was the Sercret Service agent who found and turned off the fan.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "Vantage Point". Please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.

All HTF member film reviews of "Vantage Point" should be posted to the Official Review Thread.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Crawdaddy

Richard_D_Ramirez

Second Unit
This was a pretty good movie. I have one question: Was Dennis Quaid's character aware he was guarding a double? If doubles of POTUS are actually used in real life (how plausible would this be in real life), how much dedication do Secret Service agents put into the protection of the double as opposed to the actual POTUS?

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I was a little let down as they could have done much more.

For example, when the Pres's aide was pushing him to give the atttack order and the assasination of the double was taking place on the TV, it seemed they were heading towards the whole thing being staged so the Pres would launch the attack. An inside conspiracy. But that went nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks