What's new

*** Official THE ROAD Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Still waiting for it to show up at a theater within driving distance. I have feeling I'll have to wait until the Blu-ray release to see this, much like The Wrestler.

Paul D G

Screenwriter
Same here. We even have a 30 multiplex that plays all the art house and low release films and they don't even have it yet.

James_Kiang

Screenwriter
The movie went at least a little wider today. It is playing at my local Regal so I am going to catch it tonight.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Just got back from seeing this and thought it was a really great film. Dark, bleak and depressing. Loved the falling trees that haunted the surround sound throughout the film.

As a huge Deadwood fan, also found it nice to see Garret Dillahunt and Molly Parker in a film together. A really strong performance from Viggo.

There have been some complains about the son, but I thought he was fine, and thought he actually looked alot like Charlize.

Had a bit too much male ass for me

GF got me the book, I plan to start reading it this weekend.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
I'm finally going to see this today. It's showing at a Regal Cinema about an hour from me. Since I'm a big fan of the book I'm looking forward to seeing how well it translates to the big screen.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Me too Todd. I saw it over a week ago and am still thinking about it. Cant wait to see it again. The bluray cant come out soon enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks