What's new

*** Official THE HANGOVER Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

MandyHan

Stunt Coordinator
*bumping* this because it's coming out this weekend and I can't WAIT. It's gotten some really great reviews so far. Is anyone else going to see it? I figure the best time would be this weekend because I love going to comedies when there's a packed theater - it's always more fun.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
If this flick is half as funny as the trailer it's going to be a classic. I don't usually go to the theater for comedies, but I think I'll be making an exception in this case. It just looks way too good to wait for DVD or Blu-Ray.

MandyHan

Stunt Coordinator
I also think it's going to make Zack Galiafinakis (spelling?) a star. I watched him a year or so ago on the Comedians of Comedy, and thought he was HILARIOUS.

Shawn Shultzaberger

Supporting Actor
Yup, going this weekend. I usually go really early to beat the crowds but think having a semi-full theater might make this even better.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

Have you ever watched any of his interview segments "Between Two Ferns" on funnyordie.com? They are insanely funny. :D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
The trailers look funny, but I despised "Old School" so I may wait for the Redbox rental. I'll have to wait for some reviews.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
Some of my friends in LA saw a screening and said it was hilarious - and yup, Mandy, they say Zach Galifianakis was a total highlight. I really wanna see it - love the Mike Tyson part in the trailer!

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Ebert praised and praised the movie, giving it 3 & 1/2 stars. He loved it.

Currently 84% of RT.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Terrific. And I have a feeling it's going to hold up better on repeat viewings than Old School did, since unraveling the mystery is its own sort of reward.

Real Name
KapilNarain
yaaaa...ya its work and useful me...tnx
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "The Hangover". Please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.

All HTF member film reviews of "The Hangover" should be posted to the Official Review Thread.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Crawdaddy

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Definately liked the Wedding Singer (not referring to the Sandler film) cameo at the end.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
I saw this a second time yesterday afternoon with my brother, who had yet to see it. Still as funny as the first time I saw it. So many quotable lines. This is going to be the kind of movie you watch over and over again with your buds, preferably while enjoying an adult beverage.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Took a chance on this today and thought it was hilarious. Far, far better than Old School. Probably because Will Ferrell was not in it. I also expected to be kind of annoyed by Zach G, but he was great!

When they were at the impound yard, and the forklift was driving around, I was sure the forklift was going to bring the Mercedes out to them. But I guess they needed the car in decent condition to set up the later jokes with Mr. Chang and the tiger.

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
Finally saw The Hangover this past weekend. It was great! Loved it! Best comedy I've seen in a while. Can't wait to go see it again.

ash.1111

Agent
Real Name
Ashley Irvine
This was one GOOD movie! It had me hooked until the end and was funny all the way through. The credits were the best bit!

costanza

Auditioning
Real Name
costanza
this movies is hilarious! i couldn't believe the ending credits - the photos are way more explicit than I expected

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks