What's new

*** Official SUNSHINE CLEANING Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Alan Arkin is in this movie, and he was also in "Little Miss Sunshine". Is this a sequel to that movie? The IMDB didn't really say anything one way or the other.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

I haven't seen "Little Miss Sunshine" yet. I heard it was pretty good, though.

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
I enjoyed "Sunshine Cleaning" quite a bit, but am annoyed by the marketing that tries to compare the two films. There is almost nothing in common outside of the producers and Alan Arkin.

Personally, I didn't care for "Little Miss Sunshine", but this film has a very good chance of making my top 10 for the year.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "Sunshine Cleaning". Please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.

All HTF member film reviews of "Sunshine Cleaning" should be posted to the Official Review Thread.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Crawdaddy

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Other than hearing that it was good, I had no clue what the movie was about but I enjoyed it alot. It's a little bit sad, a little bit weird and a little bit funny.

(That's such a brilliant insightful review that I expect to see it quoted on all the commercials soon
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Amazon has the BRD of this fine film for sale at $9.99 for those interested in having this title in their collection.

Crawdaddy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks