*** Official RUSH HOUR 3 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Jose Martinez, May 3, 2007.

1. Jose Martinez

Jose Martinez Screenwriter

I kinda LOL when I saw the teaser trailer a while back. France having a history of being conquered was LOL enough for me [​IMG]

2. Chris Farmer

Chris Farmer Screenwriter

The trailer showed tonight before Spider-man 3 and got an excellent reception. Everyone was really excited when Tucker and Chan first showed up, and there was plenty of laughing throughout and the last line had people laughing uncontrollably long after it was over. Of the trailers shown, only Shrek the Third got people cheering as much.

3. Edwin-S

Edwin-S Producer

This film just looked bad when I watched the trailer. It was painful to watch. Not one funny moment in the whole trailer. What is even worse is the knowledge that Chan got paid less than Tucker. Outside of the showgirls, Chan was the only watcheable thing in the whole trailer.

4. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "Rush Hour 3". Please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.

All HTF member film reviews of "Rush Hour 3" should be posted to the Official Review Thread.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Crawdaddy

5. 42nd Street Freak

42nd Street Freak Supporting Actor

Not a huge fan, but I enjoyed #2.
    I'll catch it on DVD methinks.

It's now officially banned in China. Seems the Communists don't like the idea of criminal chinese families...so it's been banned.
    I big blow I expect given Chan's massive Asian popularity.

6. ChrisBEA

ChrisBEA Screenwriter

Besides Triads as bad guys, they also have a policy of only allowing a certain number of Hollywood pics in any year. I think the number is 20.

Anyway, this movie was terrible. none of the jokes were funny, they were all old and tired. Tucker screeches his way through and Jackie was just tired....

And I liked the first two....