What's new

*** Official Morrowwind (X Box & PC) Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Romier - very interested in reading your posts. Especially since you will have played both versions!

Fly you fool!

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Where are your priorities man!
You are absolutely right! SCREW MY BILLS! I'm off to play Morrowind.....

-Runs to the door holding Morrowind in his grubby paw but is abruptly stopped by his boss, who is looking at him with a perplexing face-

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Where did you get your copy, Romier???
Electronics Boutique. I have a good number of friends that work there. I Ran over there at around 2pm today. Glad I preordered too because they only had like 3 copies left out of 45 they recieved.

Robert Burkes

Second Unit
I got mine today, also. I just returned from a long trip to Memphis, and now I'm off to play. I'll report back in a few hours.

Rob

I just got mine from Eb as well. I played it some, really a beautiful game, looks like its going to take alot of my time up oh well. I wish I could play the game some more, but as of now GO WINGS.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Im getting there!!! Im getting there!!!

Actually I have played it for a good while but am on my way out the door to the grocery store.(sorry guys, the wife is forcing me!) I should have my full impressions up in an hour.

James Zos

Supporting Actor
I think it's time for a divorce, Romier, seriously. A thing like this is just too big to let your marriage get in the way.

JasonK

Supporting Actor
I just got my copy of the game today, too. I got the last copy at the local Funcoland. The guy at the counter seemed surprised they sold out so quick.

James St

Supporting Actor
Picked mine up at EB this evening. The guy behind the counter sold me a copy even though I didn't preorder it. I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

Robert Burkes

Second Unit
Okay, guys...I'm not going to go into depth here because let's face it...I need to get back to playing. The game is incredible! Graphics are breath-taking, and control is spot on. I haven't gotten very far yet, but I am already completely drawn into the world of Morrowind. Huh-huh...the town I'm in right now is so big, I'm not exactly sure how to get out of it. I seem to have lost my way. Anyway...I don't really know what you guys want to know, so if you have any questions that I can answer, by all means, ask away. Just know that when you get your hands on this title, your social lives will suffer drastically. You're all going to love it! I guarantee! Off to gaming heaven! Damn I'm glad I got an XBox. First Halo, now this masterpiece! Sweet!

Brian E

Screenwriter
I can't wait to read it Romier. I'm looking for a reason to buy this, since I already have the PC version. Not that I need a huge reason, just a small one ;)

James Zos

Supporting Actor
Robert - what is the draw distance like? How far off in the distance can you see? How is the 5.1 sound?

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
I got it today at the local EB. Took it home played it for about 90 minutes, turned it off and went back to playing gran turismo 2. I thought the way they did some of the stuff was cool. The intro for building your character for instance, What I wasn't impressed with was the combat and amount of combat. I played for nearly an hour before I found something to fight. I'm starting to wonder if this is the right type of game for me. Guess I'll take it back and put the money toward NWN for pc.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks