*** Official LEGION Review Thread

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Patrick Sun, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

After spending half the movie setting up a group of characters that end up stuck inside a roadside diner, the movie seems to skip a reel where you can't really make heads-or-tails of the appearance of Michael and Gabriel, angels from on-high in a time where the apocalypse seems eminent as the unborn child of a pregnant girl about to give birth becomes the target for some crazy creatures that show up out of the blue. The script is just incomprensible once they board up the diner to keep out the freaks that show up looking for the unborn baby.
    I give it 1.5 stars, or a grade of D+.

2. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

Agreed completely. I wasn't really into the movie up until that point anyway but when it stopped making any kind of sense, I just gave up.

3. ChristopherG

ChristopherG Screenwriter

Chris
    My daughter forced me to take her and a friend to this yesterday. I would have to third Patrick and second Travis on this one, wait for the DVD. Too bad, I am a Paul Bettany fan. What it did do was reinforce how much I hate going to the theater...

4. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    This thread is now the Official Review Thread for "Legion". Please post all HTF member reviews in this thread.

Any other comments, links to other reviews, or discussion items will be deleted from this thread without warning!

If you need to discuss those type of issues then I have designated an
    Official Discussion Thread.

Crawdaddy