What's new

*** Official LEGION Review Thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
After spending half the movie setting up a group of characters that end up stuck inside a roadside diner, the movie seems to skip a reel where you can't really make heads-or-tails of the appearance of Michael and Gabriel, angels from on-high in a time where the apocalypse seems eminent as the unborn child of a pregnant girl about to give birth becomes the target for some crazy creatures that show up out of the blue. The script is just incomprensible once they board up the diner to keep out the freaks that show up looking for the unborn baby.
I give it 1.5 stars, or a grade of D+.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Patrick Sun

The script is just incomprensible once they board up the diner to keep out the freaks that show up looking for the unborn baby.
Agreed completely. I wasn't really into the movie up until that point anyway but when it stopped making any kind of sense, I just gave up.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
My daughter forced me to take her and a friend to this yesterday. I would have to third Patrick and second Travis on this one, wait for the DVD. Too bad, I am a Paul Bettany fan. What it did do was reinforce how much I hate going to the theater...

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now the Official Review Thread for "Legion". Please post all HTF member reviews in this thread.

Any other comments, links to other reviews, or discussion items will be deleted from this thread without warning!

If you need to discuss those type of issues then I have designated an
[COLOR= #44708c]Official Discussion Thread[/COLOR].

Crawdaddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks