What's new

Official HTF HD Review: Unleashed (Combo HDDVD/DVD) - Recommended (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
63945.jpg">

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Quick note that the cover art posted is not the same as the HD DVD I own, I am in fact trying to track down confirmation that this is the Rated R version and not the Unrated version that was also available. I would think that the unrated version would be much more desirable to the typical HD DVD owner at this point in the formats history.

Sam

Adam Portrais

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adam Portrais
I gotta say I liked this flick- big fan of Jet Li and Woo Ping so...there you have it. I'm glad I put off getting the SD DVD and I will be picking up this one on HD DVD...just as soon as I get my player (the end of the year can't come fast enough).

Oh, and glad to hear about the audio. When I saw this in the theater the sound was all eff'ed up. At first I thought they were muting the sound a bit, being artisitc and all, but after about two min. I found out that it wasn't exactly artistic as it was a (as the guy on duty told me) "bad print." In the long haul I didn't have to pay for my next movie at AMC because I complained (and I always tell anyone who has a problem at the theaters to tell someone, they won't get any better if you just let it slide).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks