What's new

Official HTF HD-DVD review: Shaun of the Dead (recommended) (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
ronsreviews_covers_86080.jpg">

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann
Sam, again, thanks for taking the time to review this title. It is good to see yet another Universal release that has been treated properly. This is like 5 in a row.:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

This should make for a fun double feature this weekend, 'Shaun of the Dead' and 'Hot Fuzz'. They should have the group I am having over rolling on the floor.

Again, thanks.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
My copy should be on my doorstep when I get home.:emoji_thumbsup:

Jason Roer

Supporting Actor
No... I'm - sorry, Shaun.

Just popped Hot Fuzz and Shaun in to give 'em a test drive. SENSATIONAL! Hot Fuzz is truly remarkable and Shaun is very, very nice. So glad they arrived! Thomas - I'm coming over for the double feature! Yeah - I know it's a heck of a commute but for these films - it's worth it!

All right - back to Shaun, now. Have a great night everyone.

Cheers,

Jason

Shawn.F

Supporting Actor
Just watched 'Hot Fuzz'. Looked and sounded great (movie was a lot of fun too). I stil prefer 'Shaun of the Dead' a bit over 'Fuzz'. But they are both grat fun, and they look GREAT on HD DVD!

brap

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Alisdair Edwards
Not bad. I was hoping it will have the 2 additional commentaries that the r2 DVD had. One with Bill Nighy and Penelope Wilton and another with the zombies. The Hot Fuzz HD-DVD has all the features of it's R2 dvd, which is more than the current R1.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Don't have anything I can add to that Alisdaire, I'm afraid I'm only able to enjoy very few commentary tracks, just dont have the time to rewatch most movies as often as they require, so I dont track which ones might be available in other regions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks