What's new

***Official Finding Nemo DVD - Discussion Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
I can't imagine the video quality for Finding Nemo receiving any less than perfect scores from reviewers! :)

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
It’s interesting that whenever you highlight a button, if it’s a video, it shows the length of the video. I very much like this. There are many DVD players that don’t show the total length of a video track and this is a must! :emoji_thumbsup:

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
Anamorphic extras, listing the running time of a feature, etc....it's not just the big things that Pixar gets right. :D

Christian Behrens

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Christian Behrens
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
First "Finding Nemo" on DVD on the 4th, then "Revolutions" on the 5th... is it November yet?!?

-Christian

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher
I'm going to rave about the audio on this one. Simply awesome. Beautiful use of the surrounds on this. Made you feel as if you where right in the ocean.

And bass, you want to talk bass. A few scenes that opened my eyes and ears where: Spoilers for those who haven't seen it.

When Bruce the shark is chasing Dory & Marlin in the submarine torpedo tubes and the torpedo comes out and detonates the sea mines. :D :D :D

The second was when Marlin & Dory are asleep in the mask and upon waking up disturb the submarine as it is teetering on the edge of an underwater cliff, causing the sub to slide over the cliff. :D :D :D :D

When Dory & Marlin are in the whale and Dory is trying to speak whale. The whale's response startled the hell out of me. :D :D :D :D

But the one that really rattled the plates on the wall was when Darla started tapping on the glass of the fish tank. Simply devastating. :D :D :D :D :D

Just a few random faves from my 1st spin through. Will watch atleast 2 more times this weekend when my little 5 year old brother finds out I have it.

Joe

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Hey take a screenshot of "Knick Knack". I'm afraid it's the new and improved (TM) version, but hopefully Pixar and Disney can still surprise me...

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
Well, with two discs labeled "Submerges the Enthusiast" and "A Voyage of Family Fun", they could have presumably placed both Breasts and Non-Breasts versions on the separate discs, but I think it just appears on Disc 2, and almost certainly sans bosom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks