What's new

Official Confirmation: SW Episode III DVD on November 1st (1 Viewer)

Brenton

Screenwriter
You guys are forgetting that they will be using more than one location on each planet, because there's a main menu, a chapter selection menu, AND an audio/subtitle set-up menu. That's three different settings for each planet. We could very easily see the Jedi Temple for the main menu, the opera house for the audio menu, and Palpatine's office for the chapter menu (or any variation thereof).

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
Why point out the two Obi-Wans and not mention the fact that there are three Anakins - assuming he's in the Vader mask.

Matthew Marino

Stunt Coordinator
I think they tried to recreate the theatrical poster cover but kept it in the same format as the current DVD's. Everyone always bitches about how they should have just used the poster art instead so it does appear they tried to at least please those people somewhat. And yes, the theatrical poster has 4 Anakin's and 3 Obi-Wan's.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
The number of Anakins et. al was a sarcastic joke from someone who was trying to make a point about complaining about the cover art. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously. At the same time, I don't see the problem with my pointing out that Anakin doesn't have a scar in the photo. He doesn't. I don't care that he doesn't and would buy the film if the cover was a white background with "Reevange of teh Shit" written on it in crayon. But, this is a discussion forum, and the cover art seem ripe for discussion.

By the way, why are we four pages in, and the only art in the thread is the thumbnail?

Last thing: I like the art. It's probably the best of the prequel covers.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
I cant wait to complet my set in November it will be cool.

While I found the picture to be very good on 1 & 2 the sound was not the best I have heard. And does the uncompromising sound mastered mean more over cooked bass as usuall on Star Wars 3? The DD track on AOTC was so over cooked especailly in the begining. Where the ship heads toward the planet and lands in the city. I would happily purchase all 6 movies all over again if and only if they where released in DTS 5.1 or DTS-ES. Am not sure if I would buy them over again in HD or not?

I guess I will get myself a nice birthday present when SW3 hits dvd :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks