What's new

Official 1966 Batman TV Series soundtrack thread (1 Viewer)

Batmusicfan

Auditioning
Real Name
John Mack
Hello everyone!

With the news of the release of the 1966 Batman TV Series to DVD, I thought now might be a great time to get someone working on an all-encompassing soundtrack to the three seasons of Batman. A few of the tracks from the Batman movie soundtrack (reissued by La La Land) can even be used to assemble this collection. The music rights must be cleared already, seeing as how the DVD set is coming this year, so if anyone wants input on what to use, please contact me.

The 1966 Batman soundtrack that was issued only has a few tracks on it that weren't covered over with dialog or sound effects, but those that are "pure" can certainly be used in this complete edition.

Batmusicfan

Auditioning
Real Name
John Mack
No replies to this in 6 months. I can see I'm totally on the wrong board. Geeesh. Oh, and the link in the one post I did get doesn't work. :(
BTW, the Batman TV series comes out on DVD and BluRay November 11th.

Goodbye to "all the friends" I never made here. :unsure: :wacko: :blink:

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Batmusicfan said:
No replies to this in 6 months. I can see I'm totally on the wrong board. Geeesh. Oh, and the link in the one post I did get doesn't work. :(
BTW, the Batman TV series comes out on DVD and BluRay November 11th.

Goodbye to "all the friends" I never made here. :unsure: :wacko: :blink:
Shall we call the WAAAAmbulance? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks