What's new

OAR AVENGERS! Once again ASSEMBLE! (1 Viewer)

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I doubt youll be able to do a trial period Brian as it seems the account is setup via your Live account. Though I dont know if possibly saving your Live settings and using the mem card to setup the account would work...
Well, I'm borrowing the game to play on my XBox at home - the one with my XBL account on it - so it'll be tied to that account & it's just a matter of cancelling it before the end of the two months. As far as I can tell, there's nothing telling one particular copy of the game to one xbox, unlike the DC game where there was.

So, I'm borrowing it, signing up for a Hunter's Licence tonight, and then it's just a matter of cancelling it in two month's time (if I haven't bought the full game by then).

According to a mate, you just have to call XBL customer service to cancel the trial. Also, once you cancel it, if you re-sign up, you lose the "free trial" time left. That make sense?

JasonK

Supporting Actor
As an interesting aside about the billing, I just got an email from Microsoft about PSO. (I assume everyone who signed up received the same email.)

It said that after the trial period of 2 months the regular service charge of $0.00 will kick in.

Huh?

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Sounds like a mistake. Bit of a pain for Microsoft to do it in such a public email though ;)

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I was on the fence about buying this game for a while and I am happy/unhappy to report that I fell off the fence and landed on my own copy of PSO. I played through the offline game for about an hour and have almost reached level 3. Still getting the hang of it, but I would love to hook up with you guys.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Was fun playing for a while tonight with everyone. I need to check out gamefaqs for everything about the game. you would think it would actually come with a instruction booklet that had instructions

capt

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Good time fellas. Romier, was it just me or did the whole PSO game seem a bit 'different' than the DC version...
What's the word I'm looking for here? ;)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
just read the manual RE battle mode. We have to go to the hunter's guild to set up a battle to earn points!

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I played this horribly addictive game for quite a while last night after dropping off of Mechassault. Needless to say, I had a lot of fun (probably too much so). Looking forward to playing with you all online soon.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Bah. I want to play & the HTF game is full. Why can't the drunken Scotsman join?? Don't you realise what you're missing?? Damn you Sega for making it 4 player instead of 5!!

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
lol yeah i wish it was more then 4 players as im having a blast with the game. Just think of when other games like Fable and SW galaxies arrive. We can all run in a single line to do stuff.

capt

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Joey, I would use this link for all kinds of excellent guides having to do with PSO. These guides are better organized than the stuff at gamefaqs - IMHO.

Anyway, it was good hooking up with some fellow HTF members this morning. Gen is now up to level 31.:) :emoji_thumbsup:

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
level 31? how much have you been playing. im only up to 11 and ive played a lot

Also while out today i picked up a PSO guide book by Versus books. Its nice to actually be able to understand everything.

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks