What's new

O Lucky Man in October 07? (1 Viewer)

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Something has been up with Warner screeners lately; we didn't get the Kubrick discs until after street date, and we haven't received a screener of this yet either.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
The Digital Bits posted about WHV having some issues with their distribution lately Mark. They mentioned that they hope to have it all sorted out by Dec.

I received the DVD last week and it is top-notch. Also my favorite Lindsey Anderson film.

widescreenforever

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
arthurjulius
My copy of O' Lucky Malcolm ( the documentary) has an annoying problem with the sound sync being out by a '10th of second ' or so.. The audio and video are synchronized., Am I the only one to have this or notice this?????

widescreenforever

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
arthurjulius
actually I've run some tests on this and have discovered the audio sync problem only occurs when I listen to audio through digital out jack thru receiver., when I play back on my PC thru DVDPower6 play it plays back fine..
funny thing is, any other DVD I play back thru the digital out all play back fine.. ??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks