What's new

Nurse Jackie Season 5 (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Premiere tonight, Showtime. Jackie is back, newly single and trying to walk the steps of rehab.. how well does it hold together?

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
This show really reinvents itself every year; it is wildly different and yet the characters stay true to who they are. Eddie Falco really does own this role and she's great in it, but I like the setup this season.
Something is obviously wrong with Alkalitis, but who knows what it is yet.. dimensia? But I also like the terrible doctor who gets by on her looks...

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I've grown to enjoy the show more and more every year that it's run. Zoe stealing into the closet to get a new vase was such a lovely, funny, throwaway joke.

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
What did I miss?

Last season Jackie was fired and walked out of the hospitol that she worked in - and now back?

Did I miss an ep where the explain things or are we supposed to assume that things just worked out?

And I thought the kid died? Jackie was on the phone with him in the closet or was she calling his old number just to talk to "him"?

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Michael Henry said:
What did I miss?

Last season Jackie was fired and walked out of the hospitol that she worked in - and now back?

Did I miss an ep where the explain things or are we supposed to assume that things just worked out?

And I thought the kid died? Jackie was on the phone with him in the closet or was she calling his old number just to talk to "him"?
The kid did die. He's still dead. She wasn't talking to him, she was just looking at the photo.
At the end of last season the "new" head of the ER, after his sons death went off the deep end and Alkalitis said she'd change things.
This season, at the beginning, we find out he moved on and she was offered her old position back, and hired back Jackie.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Michael Henry said:
What did I miss?

Did you miss the season premiere two weeks ago? It explained how Jackie got her job back.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Jackie called the kids phone to talk to his answering service.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks