What's new

Not Using Disney Movie Rewards? (I'll Take 'Em) (1 Viewer)

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
Hey Everybody --

With all these great Blu-Rays coming from Disney, I thought I'd see if anyone out there has Disney Movie Rewards they aren't using. If you do, feel free to send them my way! I've had my account for awhile and realized I have over 2,000 points so far, there is some pretty cool stuff when you get past 3,000.

Thanks,
Doug

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
I've only used my account for a couple upgrade(?) coupons so far. No idea about the actual rewards program although I seem to recall getting some free signup points before -- but I didn't see them show up in my account when I last logged in (for the Toy Story coupons).

_Man_

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
I'm talking about the Disney Movie Rewards sheets that come in the DVD and Blu Ray cases. They're in both standard and Blu's.

Thanks,
Doug

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
Originally Posted by Doug Miller

Hey Everybody --

With all these great Blu-Rays coming from Disney, I thought I'd see if anyone out there has Disney Movie Rewards they aren't using. If you do, feel free to send them my way! I've had my account for awhile and realized I have over 2,000 points so far, there is some pretty cool stuff when you get past 3,000.

Thanks,
Doug

Hey Doug,

Do you happen to have any codes you're not using as I'd be glad to trade codes if you do? I think I have an extra Dead Man's Chest code and a good chance I'll have extra codes for the Toy Story films after this week.

Took me a while to get around to signing up for DMR, but really took off when I did. So far, redeemed 6100 points for a couple of Walt Disney Classics Collection pieces and have racked up another 6500 points since then.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I believe that the DMR codes are also the unlock codes for the digital copies, so bear that in mind.

Bill Thomann

Supporting Actor
And with the Toy Story blu ray combo packs released today the Rewards code also unlocks the code for your free Toy Story 3 movie ticket(s). I'm also a big collector of DMR & if anyone ever has a code they have no use for I'll be happy to take it off of your hands. You can enter one dvd & one blu ray code for every title in your account. If you have 2 codes of the same format the second can't be entered.

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
Guess today must be my lucky day--not only was I able to save a ton of money on my TS/TS2 purchase with the $10 manufacturer coupons and in-store $10-off offer...my copy of TS contained TWO Disney Movie Rewards codes...so TWO free tickets instead of one for TS3, and a total of three when combined with the one for TS2!

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
Bump! If anyone has Disney Movie Rewards codes you aren't using, I'll take them!

Thanks,

Doug

Wayne_Marshall

Auditioning
Real Name
obiwayne
Me too. If anyone has used tickets to Toy Story 3 or Sorcerer's Apprentice they could take a picture of and email to me, that would be great. I lost my TS3 tickets before I could submit them.

Thanks and let me know if I can help anyone else out.

Users who are viewing this thread