What's new

Nosferatu: Kino Classics 2-Disc Deluxe Remastered Edition (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

51IQfnYPn0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.  

Last edited by a moderator:

EddieLarkin

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nick
For the few David Kalat fans here, the equivalent MoC release of this film in the UK will come with a new commentary that will not be present on the Kino release.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I'm eager for this one, but will wait for reviews. And might wait even longer since Kino sometimes repacks these into boxsets, like they did with the Buster Keaton Films. They had a Murnau set on DVD...

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark

Reed Grele

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Reed Grele
I think I'll have to wait for reviews before deciding between the Kino or MoC versions. Although the U.K. steel book version is tempting me. Not to mention that the price right now is the same as my year of birth (don't know if this is a good or bad omen... Will have to consult the tea leaves ;) )

Douglas_H

Stunt Coordinator
So why is the Steel Book DVDBD cheaper than the plastic BD only?
I realize that it is early and the price difference isn't much but it does seem odd.

Looks like MOC has gone away from covers that are replicas of contemporary film posters.

Richard--W

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard W
The MOC DVD easily surpassed previous Kino releases of NOSFERATU. On that basis I'll be buying the MOC blu-ray. However I might buy the Kino blu-ray as well if it offers a different transfer or supplements that the MOC doesn't have. Region locking is immaterial.

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
Douglas_H said:
Looks like MOC has gone away from covers that are replicas of contemporary film posters.
Actually, that is one of the original posters for the film. Amazing, isn't it? One of my all-time favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks