North To Alaska (1960) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Ronald Epstein, Oct 6, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    XenForo Template

northtoalaskablu.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0); font-family: 'Merriweather Sans', sans-serif; line-height: 22px; background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242);]Please Note: As we get closer to release date, FoxConnect will be offering an exclusive discount for HTF members on these Fox Classics.  It is their way of saying thank you for participating in the Vote Your Choice campaign.  There will be discounts on individual and grouped discs.  The discounts should exceed Amazon prices.  We encourage you to preorder from Amazon so that you may cancel that preorder should you prefer the FoxConnect discount.[/color]

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.  

2. Lromero1396

Lromero1396 Supporting Actor

Fox has detailed the technical specs for all of the December releases but this one. Interesting. I'm anxious to see the specs released since I'm hoping we get the original 4-track stereo in lossless as opposed to an unnecessary 5.1 retool.

3. jim_falconer

jim_falconer Supporting Actor

You know, I'm actually very excited about this release. I have the Soul Media BD of this film, but there is something slightly off with the fps transfer. Seems there is a slight glitch, and hoping that the US Fox release will correct this.

4. John Hermes

John Hermes Screenwriter

John Hermes
    A lot of the Soul Media BDs are 1080i/50Hz. I have NTA as well but don't remember if it is 1080i/50Hz or not. Hellfighters is. In any event, it will be nice to have the new Fox North To Alaska in December.