What's new

North and South on DVD!?! (1 Viewer)

Real Name
John Haghighi
Anyone know if there is any plan for this and who owns the rights for DVD? I've had many friends getting into DVDs now asking about it. I would also love to see this on DVD.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Warner owns this (and Book II, and Book III: Heaven & Hell).

It's not on DVD, it's not on the schedule, and to my knowledge it's not in-the-pipeline, either.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
It's not on DVD, it's not on the schedule, and to my knowledge it's not in-the-pipeline, either
That is too bad! I don't know what the Numbers are from "Roots", but I'm hoping Paramount's "Shogun" sells like hotcakes so WB sees that mini-series do sell.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
maybe when the right marketing tie-in presents itself
I'm getting pretty tired of every DVD having to have a "perfect" marketing tie-in. How many years & how many changes in corporate mangement must we go thru until someone decides what this unknown marketing tie-in is? IMO must every title has its own fan base. And if you go looking for this perfect "marketing tie-in" you could be looking forever. Something either sells or it does not. OK my "unreasonable" rant is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks