What's new

Non-Anamorphic DVD's wanted Anamorphically Enhanced (1 Viewer)

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
Exotica
Jean de Florette
Manon of the Spring
Happiness
Fearless
Picnic at Hanging Rock
Amarcord
Andrei Rublev
Autumn Sonata
Leolo

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
Exotica
Jean de Florette
Manon of the Spring
Happiness
Fearless
Picnic at Hanging Rock
Amarcord
Andrei Rublev
Autumn Sonata
Leolo

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
CraigL,

This isn't about other Regions. I'm narrowing the listings to Region 1 ONLY. Go chat in the multi-region room if you are going to say those types of remarks, they're not welcome in my thread.
Why can't some of us go region-free you say? Because we don't have the finances as we'd like. Sure, you might say I'm being narrow-minded and egotistical about this, but I'm narrowing the listings so they won't go all over the place with the other Regions.

Ray

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
CraigL,

This isn't about other Regions. I'm narrowing the listings to Region 1 ONLY. Go chat in the multi-region room if you are going to say those types of remarks, they're not welcome in my thread.
Why can't some of us go region-free you say? Because we don't have the finances as we'd like. Sure, you might say I'm being narrow-minded and egotistical about this, but I'm narrowing the listings so they won't go all over the place with the other Regions.

Ray

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
That's what i was gonna say. Good "Thing" I only bought the non-Anamorphic for only $9.99 at Circuit City. It's the only DVD I have in my slowly building collection, (I'm making the right decisions on alot of releases and checking to see if there might be a better version), that's non-Anamorphic that's officially listed as such.

Let's also name some non-Anamorphic releases which are finally getting the Anamorphic treatment.
Remember, this list is for Region 1 ONLY so we don't overwhelm ourselves with titles. Need to keep it simple.
:D:emoji_thumbsup:

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
That's what i was gonna say. Good "Thing" I only bought the non-Anamorphic for only $9.99 at Circuit City. It's the only DVD I have in my slowly building collection, (I'm making the right decisions on alot of releases and checking to see if there might be a better version), that's non-Anamorphic that's officially listed as such.

Let's also name some non-Anamorphic releases which are finally getting the Anamorphic treatment.
Remember, this list is for Region 1 ONLY so we don't overwhelm ourselves with titles. Need to keep it simple.
:D:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks