What's new

Noisy and smelly cyber café (1 Viewer)

andySu

Senior HTF Member
At the present time I’m communicating from some sh!t hole cyber café in Charminster Road Bournemouth, I have just asked the dickhead that is manning the dismal site to please close the doors put the wood in the hole, as the sun as gone down and there is a major draft coming in, further more it’s right outside a bus stop, and is environmentally noisy with the high sound pressure of the breaks on the buses when pulling up outside and I mean the doors are facing the bus stop straight on!

Also the smell from the fumes is not very pleasing, this is the last time I use this sh1t hole called (cyber) it sucks!

Ratings -10

andySu

Senior HTF Member
It’s last time I come to this fucking place! That dick is so selfish won’t even put the wood in the hole, talk about been born in a fucking barn!

If I was moving around then my body heat will keep me active, I guess this dickhead doesn’t know about these things being a foreigner from China, probably lives in a fucking mud hut the silly **** !

I just have a few hours left on my discount bullshit card and that’s it I’m done with this noisy smelly place!

If the owner was here he might see it my way, well a visit from the Bournemouth environmentally agency will go done nicely!

One door lets in a chilling draft in the winter, due to the gap in the lower part of the door, and for god sakes get some fucking heating put in this place otherwise the next person may not be too friendly!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks