What's new

No signal with PS3 hooked up to Receiver Via HDMI (1 Viewer)

Joban

Auditioning
Real Name
Joban Renoulds
hey,

I am trying to hook up my PS3 to my receiver "Bjorg Wagner X-R6800" there seems to be no info on this product at all!

but have spoken to people that have herd of the brand and said it was good (i got the receiver off a mate of mine).

anyway it has 3hdmi inputs and 1 hdmi output (also it has no optical input?? which is really strange), so i have the ps3 going into the receiver via hdmi v1.3 then going from

the receiver via hdmi out to tv (samsung 46" series 6 LCD - LED Side lighting). i am not getting any signal on my tv when

going into the hdmi source. i have tried changing all the settings on the ps3 like putting them down the the lowest res etc, and still get nothing! the hdmi cables both work ive tried them seperatly just by connecting the ps3 directly to the tv and there fine.

i have read a million threads and have tried loads of different ways to get it to work. but still nothing. just seeing if anyone has herd of a similar thing or have any ideas. the amp works fine using it with the component cables from the ps3 and all other functions but then im not gettting true 5.1 ch sound that way. would love it if anyone could shed any light on this for me

cheers

Joban

FakeHater

Auditioning
Real Name
Des
These BJORG WAGNER systems are a cheap crap brand from china my friend bought a system off two guys in a black van
the HDMI ports are fake! Totaly rubish the projector has 1080HD on the box but this seems to be the model not the resolution.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
A [SIZE= 18px]black van! Those b*stards! I thought they were supposed to drive white ones.[/SIZE]

skywalkerclone

Auditioning
Real Name
Andrew
Ha Buddy, same thing happened to my bro 2 guys in a white van said it was worth $13,000 dollars sold it to him for $2,000 the ampifier has no hdmi outputs the amp ways less than half the wait of my onkyo amp and a tenth of the features,love to catch up with these guys for a nice chat 2,000 dollars worth.

Kingrabbit

Auditioning
Real Name
David G Byrne
The two guys in the black van were doing the rounds again the other day, July 20th in Rockhampton, Central Queensland. They spun a story about a builder going bust and they were given two sets of a theatre surround system to make up for the installation money they had lost. When I told them I wanted to google it and found a thread from this forum relating to the equipment being rubbish and begun to to read it to them the driver who was doing the hard sell hopped in the van and drove off. Would like to warn others of the scam. Regards, Kingrabbit

Gary Shipley

Second Unit
Jeez! Isn't that the A-Team van?! I thought those guys were only out to help people! For what it's worth, never buy anything from the back of a van from anyone. You'll only end up with less in your wallet and something that doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks