What's new

No Reply on Corrected Cleopatra Disc. What do I do? (1 Viewer)

Ed Vandeweerd

Stunt Coordinator
Hi
I am having difficulty getting the issue of the corrected disc for "Cleopatra" resolved to my satisfaction. Several Months ago now I called the 800 # offered for Fox and requested a Corrected "Cleopatra" Disc. The gentleman who answered took my name address and telephome number and told me that a corrected disc would be on it's way. It has been aprox 8 weeks now & I haven't seen or heard a thing. I've lost the 800# now too. What do I do Now? My Address is as follows:
Ed Vandeweerd
Apt 304- 1034 Johnson Street
Victoria BC
v8v-3n7
Canada
I would be really pleased if I could get this resolved. Can anyone help?
------------------
Ed Vandeweerd
[email protected]
my collection

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Here's the number you lost:
Call the Fox Consumer Hotline at 1-888-223-2369
The embarassing thing is this: I called them in June, and they sent me a disc. It came in such a plain-jane, white envelope with handwritten address on it (looked like a letter from a friend kind-of-thing, actually), that I put it aside and forgot about it. Couple of months later, I called the number back and complained "Hey, you never sent me my replacement disc!". They apologized profusely and sent it out again. Day before the replacement arrived, I was cleaning up a stack of papers near the phone in the kitchen, and found two unopened letters there. One was a solicitation that I threw out, the other was the replacement disc!
I'd send you the extra one, but I got rid of it already. But you have the number again, so good luck. :)
------------------
DAVE/Memphis
TV-DVD.jpg

MORE TV ON DVD, PLEASE!

Ed Vandeweerd

Stunt Coordinator
Hi David,
Thanks for the Reply. It's Saturday & I've left a message for callback. Frankly I'm supprised though I expected better from Fox. At least Fox was not requesting that I send my deffective disc back as Universal did with JP. I didn't follow through with Universal because I did not want to be without a disc. (I'm rather anal about stuff like that). They had requested I send my deffective disc to them before they would send me a corrected one. I didn't want to do that as I didn'twant to have problems with Universal too and not have any disc returned & be left with an empty keepcase. I've decided where JP is concerned that I'll wait for a box including JP III with the hope of receiving a corrected disc then. Cleopatra will make a nice coaster when the replacement arrives. Thanks again!
------------------
Ed Vandeweerd
[email protected]
my collection
[Edited last by Ed Vandeweerd on October 27, 2001 at 09:10 PM]
[Edited last by Ed Vandeweerd on October 27, 2001 at 09:10 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread