What's new

No Man's Land 1987 - Charlie Sheen and D.B. Sweeney (1 Viewer)

Lane F.

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I didn't realize that this had come out on dvd until I saw the Circuit City ad this morning. This has been a guilty favorite of mine for quite sometime. I was very pleased to see it was finally available on dvd. My hopes were quickly crushed, as when I went to order it online it says it is only in P&S! Sorry, I just felt like venting...

Greg S

Supporting Actor
I am 99.9% sure that this is WS when I looked at it at CC a few weeks back.

If you got to BB online it says 1.33:1

I am planning on grabbing this tommorrow since its on sale for $8.99 at CC this week so I can tell you for sure tommorrow.

Greg

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
Please let us know Greg. I looked at the back cover on dvdempire.com and it only lists full frame. I hope there is a widescreen version available too.

PaulaJ

Supporting Actor
I, too, grabbed the DVD of No Man's Land when I spotted it at Best Buy this weekend -- and then just as quickly put it back on the shelf when I saw those dreaded words: "standard format..." on the packaging. I left the store chanting: No OAR, no sale.

-- Paula

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
Strange. Thats the first MGM I've seen thats only 4:3 only. And I've bought a lot of MGM catalog titles in the last year.

Greg S

Supporting Actor
I can confirm that this is STANDARD VERSION only as well.

I just left CC and it says it right on the package so like the rest of you I put it right back on the shelf.

Greg

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
this movie almost made me want to be a car thief!

"Porsche...there is no substitute."

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
Damn, just when I starting to praise MGM for all their great work on catalog titles they go and do this.

Their R3 version of Army of Darkness is Awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks