What's new

No Chappelle!!!! (1 Viewer)

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Yeah, you can't download unproduced episodes! :D

Well, at least I'll save $23 on buying the 2nd season -- originally scheduled for this month at a time when I could use that money for something else. I hope it comes out in July or August instead, so I have something to watch during summer reruns!!

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Good thing I have an upgraded hard drive on my Tivo, and the whole season 2 saved on it. Infact, I almost deleted them all the other day cause it was still sopposed to come out. Good thing I didnt.

So is all this delay because of Chappelle?

WillG

Senior HTF Member
So damn frustrating. Chappelle's Show is cable TV's biggest show. The 1st season DVD set was one of the best selling TV DVD sets of all time. The cross promotion of the DVD set to co-incide with the start of the third season IS NOT NECESSARY! . The DVD will clean up no matter when you release it and people will watch the third season no matter when the DVD is released. As a matter of fact. If I were running things I would be rushing the DVD to the market (if it was not already supposed to have been released next week) since we do not know when we will see the third season.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
If the discs are indeed delayed, it's only 19 days before their scheduled release. Surely they have been pressed and sent to some retailers. Don't be surprised if a few leak out.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Personally, I don't think they'll hold the DVDs off THAT long anyway. Comedy Central and Chappelle (or whatever or whoever is causing the problem) will either resolve their problems or they won't. Then they'll release the DVDs to coincide with the new episodes or just to make some money (if the problems aren't resolved).

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Well, maybe I'll buy The Chappelle Show again this month after all (but ONLY if I don't purchase the 3rd season of In Living Color first)! ;)

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Im glad its still comming, Im excited to see the 2 un-aired Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories skits that I read was going to be a bonus feature.

Which reminds me, I watched the 20th anniversary of Prince's "Purple Rain" a few months ago and watched the bonus feature, of the MTV movie release party. If you watch this, one of the MTV VJ's is interviewing Eddie Murphy, and you can see Charlie Murphy right behind him. I wonder this event happened before or after the baseketball game with Prince as according to the Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories skit about Prince.

Antonio_G

Stunt Coordinator
I hope they do again season of the Chappelle Show but he getting too greedy on his $50 Million dollars he is getting to do for the third season...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks