What's new

Nip/Tuck Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
He's too big. I think it's either Liz, Matt or Bobolit.

I didnt realize that army guy used to be on the show Popular, also created by Ryan Murphy.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
I also have thought the carver might be:

One of the females that christian and shawn operated on, the boyfriend/husband... or someone that was turned down by the doctors.......

R~

Duane R

Second Unit
Did anyone else notice those moves Quentin used to put the soldier down in the exam room with? He incapacitated him in short order... What are down to, 3 or 4 episodes? I lost count and they have several storylines that still need to be addressed.

Dalton

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dalton
I think the carver is:
Gina, IIRC she hasn't been seen since the wedding day. I admit that i misse alot of episodes from last season but i think she has the motive for sure. Anywya just a guess.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
From E online

From epc1658: Is Kimber dead?
Worse.

From grygazol: Does Kimber go back in time, à la becoming a born-again virgin (with surgical re-hymenation) so she's pure on her wedding night? They do that now.
Good guess, but that's not what I meant by "going back in time" on the message boards.

From dj457_2000: Is the Kimber tragedy really mind-blowing?
I haven't seen it. But when I heard it, I was actually kind of sick to my stomach.

From chasebrin: So, am I completely off base or did I hear a rumor that Famke may be making her way back to Nip/Tuck?
I, too, have heard rumblings, but nothing has been confirmed.

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
Just some interesting news about Nip/Tuck from the mouths of the cast:

Apparently the show hired an actor other than using someone in the cast to play the Carver, because no one in the cast actually knows who the carver is either. The writers are keeping it a secret from the cast as well as the audience till the very last episode. Kimber (or the actress that plays her) said that there is a bet going around the set to see who can guess who the carver is. They all bet around $100 on this. So basically no one knows but the writers.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter

Yup sure did.... Kind of took me back for a second... Dude can fight..... ............. Very very interesting.. Kind of makes you wonder if he was in the military...teehee..

R~

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Or my original guess on the Carver:

One of my original guesses was Kimber because she easily had access to used rubbers from Christian, and that last scene we see of Kimber and the Carver could just be a Fight Club sequence.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Patrick....

That is an interesting take on it........ That would be interesting too.... But for some reason the carver looks bigger......

R~

Parris

Stunt Coordinator
Here are my thoughts on the Carver

The Carver is Liz. After tonight it is so obvious to me now. Liz has the medical training with the knife and also the knowledge to immobilize someone via injection. She hates Christian and she knows all of Sean's dirty laundry plus all the pro-bono work that is being done to fix the Carver's handy work. We know it is an established character and the wedding eliminated my first pick Julia, Kimber and Gina so your left with Quentin (too obvious), Matt (all of his troubles with transsexuals and racists leave him too busy to be the Carver) and finally Liz who IMO has the motive and also has the proper skills to pull it off.

NolanJ

Second Unit
I don't think the Carver is a female, because Christian was raped. I think he would know if he was penetrated by a toy penis... but I don't know.

Joel C

Screenwriter
I agree, if he can tell a fake vagina, he can judge a fake penis. One would assume.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think it's possible for the Carver to use a strap-on to rape Christian, especially in his paralyzed state.

Joel C

Screenwriter
Paralyzed doesn't necessarily mean he was numb, though the writers would probably say that to keep the gender option open.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
If you guys remember, he said he felt everything and did nothing to fight....He wasn't completely numb by the time the "act" was happening. I can't remember which episode it was... He was talking to shawn about it............... I want to say it was either episode 1 or episode 3/4......

R~

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
12/6/05

Well, that was a pretty tense episode (though if you watch E.R., most of the grueling stuff is kinda routine). At least Julia got a feature episode out of it, which provided some character growth for her. The best part was no Matt.

As far as Julia's mom:

I never thought she was the one lying on the table as Julia poured out her heart and came face to face with such an unloving relationship between her and her mom.

They even got in a "skinner/skin her" reference with Mitch Pileggi as the hardnose triage doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks