What's new

Nip/Tuck Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Really intense and enjoyable but that's Nip/Tuck for ya.
Love how the new Doctor came back at Sean and Christian for talking about him and his sexuality.
Matt? God, I wish they would put him a way and throw the key away. Loved the end scene with his father(s) and mother.

Rhett...
I read they will revisit that story.

NolanJ

Second Unit
Best show on television... they sure are pushing the envelope. I hope the FCC doesn't try anything regarding their content.

Benson R

Supporting Actor
Although some in gov would like to change that, gov has no say over cable programming. From what I understand, the only thing that keeps basic cable to broadcast tv standards is the threat of advertisers not buying ads.

Duane R

Second Unit
10/11:
Looks like Sean's mean streak created a domino effect that further wrecked his family dynamic. It was sad to see that patient's husband still not recognize her after the surgery. Looks like next week the Carver storyline will advance with Christian firmly involved in that regard.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I knew that after the woman got surgery that something would happen unexpectedly. I half expected them to be in a threesome after her Husband said he had a girlfriend.
Matt needs to be destroyed.
Looks like things really heat up next week with some possible revelations to the Carver.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
I agree Matt's character took a turn for the worse..and I don't even like him in the show anymore.....

I am saying it again... I think the carver is the new doctor... Something about him......... But then again, it could be someone who we haven't even meet yet.... Or it could be the husband/boyfriend of a patient that the doctors worked on, and as a result she left Him(the carver) so now he is one pissed off dude.... just a theory...lol...

Good episode...

R~

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
The whole thing with Matt's character is annoying.. including Julia. I cannot imagine being in that kind of household.. I do not believe in "beating" children, but Matt is 18, and he admittedly pushed his mother to the floor - if anyone in my family had done that, my father - who was not a violent man - would have laid us out.

And it would have been deserved. Julia's continual vaccilation over the "I still miss Sean" vs. "He's an abuser" (which is ridiculous) has become so grating that it's incredibly difficult to watch that part of the show. I don't mind conflict between them, but by about the middle of Season 2, I was thinking "Sean just needs to dump this chick and move on with his life"

Sean Frost

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, very nice episode tonight. The whole hour I was thinking how much I disliked that investigator Kit, and then when it turns out she was the carvers next victum I could'nt help but yell "TREATED!"

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
What a great twist at the end. He is the one who called the reporter and got freed because he cut the cop.
Karma.
Great episode.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I think it solidifies who the carver is though.

I mean, the other doctor was one of the few who knew that she was involved directly with the case. He knew where she was. He also was one of the only ones who knew in advance Christian was in prison. And, he was -very- sure that Christian was not the Carver and went out of his way to assert that to Sean.

Good ep. I liked the phony dream sequence. :)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
The E! spoiler seems only to really be relevent to this weeks episode (it is what we saw happen in the last scene, where she showed up)

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Great episode last night, I want to know who planted the condom with Christians sperm in that womans house? Was it Kit? Or what?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It's probably a red herring, but for some reason, the camera kept lingering on Liz, and she had her troubles with the anaestetia on Reynolds last week, so she could be the Carver, but then the question is why. The other twisted possibility is that it's Ava, who's come back into the country.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks