What's new

Nintendo 3DS (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Nintendo announced a significant system update for April 25. There will now be a folder system for organizing the main menu, which is a major relief. Also, they will have a game patching system in place, with the first up being Mario Kart 7. No more Maka Wuhu glitch exploitation! Wuhu! I'm sure some will be enraged by that, but I'm glad to see a great course taken off the "broken and useless" list.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, New Super Mario 2 is a must.
I'm a little disappointed that Kid Icarus is such a Stylus intensive game. I'm not much for that so I'll skip it.
Next up is Star Fox for myself(also buying a copy for my niece for her birthday).

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
Nintendo has announced the official end of production for the 3DS. Been a good long run.

I'm still playing my 3DS XL regularly and have a brand new 'New 2DS XL' on the way. I've been noticing some slight analog drift on my 3DS recently and these seem to be disappearing from mainstream retailers rapidly, so I wanted a nice fresh new system.

Also will be nice to get the features of the 'New 3DS' line. Several of my games take advantage of the right analog stick and I'll definitely be downloading several Super Nintendo games (The SNES Virtual Console was exclusive to the more powerful hardware).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks