What's new

nine inch nails: closure - to be released fall '04 (1 Viewer)

Eric_B_C

Stunt Coordinator
Actually, the version of "Help Me I Am In Hell" was done especially for "Closure".

I'm still amazed they managed to get "Happiness in Slavery" on the Closure set. I think that video is why it had issues up here in Canada. (A friend in BC had to cross the border and get her copy from Seattle.)

Best part of "Closure" for me is the scene using the Coil remix of "Eraser". So melancholy. It's almost like you're watching a tribute video for someone who's died.

Scott Ware

Stunt Coordinator

After doing some quick research, it appears that I was wrong about the video. The Broken version of the video was intentionally left blank; the Closure version was a special version of the video done specifically for the VHS release.

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell

It's more than just that. There's also the serial killer plot elements that tie up the film (so to speak). It also features then-guitarist Richard Patrick dressed like his brother Robert as a cop ala T2.

DJ

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
Where are you guys finding info that Trent is planning multi channel re-releases of The Downward Spiral? Any SACD /DVD-A / DTS of a NIN album would be pre ordered by me in a heartbeat.

dan fritzen

Second Unit

Go to NIN.com and select access, you can read a Q & A for trent for several days this year. He addresses this and other things.

My favorite is his admittance that if tapeworm produced good music it would not have died.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks