What's new

Nikita Season 1 (1 Viewer)

neli

Grip
Real Name
neli moss
I have not watch nikita season 1 yet but by exploring a web-source i am thinking to watch this show in spare time.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I really enjoyed the episode last night. It kind of reminds me of everything that went wrong with "Undercovers" Here, you had two plots running and both the a and b storyline were pretty darn good.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Just watched the November 4 episode. I was happy to see that Division actually (at least partially) was protecting US interests (whether they knew it or not). The series got a lot more interesting with the introduction of Gogol and Nikita's realization that taking down Division completely might not be the best idea.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
This latest episode was also pretty strong. Nikita's ploy to turn Michael was promising and almost worked. Getting his backstory was reasonably interesting. Alex's scrappy improvisation shows she's developing her own skills and relationships.

Generally, the show is getting better as it goes along. And with the loss of Lone Star, it's not getting shoved off my queue by other fare.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
So, one black box down. Nikita seems to think there are six, but based on the screen we saw, I tend to think there are quite a few more.. and nothing stopping him from just duplicating up the lost ones, especially now that they wirelessly update. She may find that her task becomes impossible in the light of this information, we'll have to see.

The Action was quite good.. while the set for the "raid in South America" was goofy, the action behind it was classic A-Team kind of stuff.. made me smile a bit.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
That was a solid episode. I'm glad they got rid of the iChat method of communication. It was pushing plausibility that Alex hadn't been found out; she was too exposed in her communications. But now what to replace it with?

And then there's the blowback of Tom's demise. When will it come out that he is considered a traitor for having Alex's fingerprint copy? And then Alex's nemesis will be even that much more out to take her on, and to avenge Tom.

And Michael, knowing Alex choked on her mission. And having doubts that Alex could actually catch Nikita off guard? Lots of threads to pull and unwind the whole affair :)

The second half will be fun.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveF

That was a solid episode. I'm glad they got rid of the iChat method of communication. It was pushing plausibility that Alex hadn't been found out; she was too exposed in her communications. But now what to replace it with?

And then there's the blowback of Tom's demise. When will it come out that he is considered a traitor for having Alex's fingerprint copy? And then Alex's nemesis will be even that much more out to take her on, and to avenge Tom.

And Michael, knowing Alex choked on her mission. And having doubts that Alex could actually catch Nikita off guard? Lots of threads to pull and unwind the whole affair :)

The second half will be fun.
Agree on most items. I guess Alex will have to communicate a little closer to her missions, when she is in progress and out of the facility.

I doubt they will spread the information about the fingerprint copy, but I also think that Jaden will eventually find out.

Michael already has mixed feeling about Nikita. Even if he knew for certain that Alex was working with Nikita, I think he'd keep that information close to his vest.

Still, I have no good idea how things are actually going to proceed from here.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Some good action, and I like how she's building her little conspiracy, and they add to it in the credits. So now a CIA operative is in on it with them. If they build this right, this can stay a lot of fun. I'm really surprised how well the young actress has grown into the role, she's a lot more confident now in the lines then she was at the beginning.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
That was a strong episode! Very much enjoyed it; one of the better ones this season. The hallway fight scene in the CIA seemed more strongly choreographed and acted that many before it. I hope it continues like this.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I love the direction this show has taken the last few weeks; the action has been good and they have been ratcheting up the back story on the girl. But the story is really working for me.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
That might have been the best episode of the season, but I'm a sucker for a dream-sequence episode :) It also would have been an excellent season finale.

The show is getting stronger, and the characters becoming more sympathetic. I hope they can maintain this level of writing and production.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
There is something great about how dark and kind of.. let's just say not friendly our protagonist in this show is. Nikita is just not a "good person" She's still a trained assassin, and the body count racks up pretty good here. At the same time, there is nothing that stops you from rooting her taking out the bad guys, the questionable bad guys, and people in her way. Good stuff.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Some interesting twists in the episode, while I would have thought that one way or another things would have gone this way, I didn't expect it to happen so soon.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Another solid episode! Nikita feels like it's getting its stride. I think we're going to have a good cliffhanger for the season ended.

Brisby

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert Knaus
Has this show officially been renewed for a second season? Because I'm really enjoying it right now. Kind of scratches the itch left behind by the end of 24.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
And Ray Park brings us the best fight scenes of Nikita! Pity his character is dead and done.

Alex's first real mission. Manages to survive an Inquisition by Collagen Lips, but implicates Michael -- undoubtedly to greater and unforeseen consequences. Then sacrifices her escape to save Jadyn, who betrays her (after a fashion) by bringing the toxin back to Percy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks