What's new

NIGHT OF THE IGUANA and those other "DVD Decision Titles"????? (1 Viewer)

Claude North

Second Unit
Has Warners ever made any sort of announcement about the runners-up in their "DVD Decision" poll? IIRC, the remaining titles were supposed to be released later in the year, but I haven't heard anything since.

I'm especially interested in seeing The Night of the Iguana released on DVD, and I'm sure that the other titles have followings as well.

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
Yes I too am waiting for "Night of the Iguana". I hope Warners delivers what they promised and release it SOON!
I also noticed there was a trailer for "Bad Day at Black Rock" on the "Ice Station Zebra" disc. So maybe that will be coming soon as well!

Derek Estes

Stunt Coordinator
I know they have plans to release Bad Day at Black Rock, as they mentioned it as being in the works last March. I know this is a highly anticipated release! I would imagine they will release it with similar titles, as that has been the pattern over the past year. I am hoping for a Westerns Classic Collection, but we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks