What's new

Nick Rewind Collection (1 Viewer)

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I was just about to bump this myself. Is there any news on Pete and Pete S3 (or Are You Afraid of the Dark? for that matter)?

Steve_Z

Stunt Coordinator
Sadly no. But right now on Sundays from 1 pm et, Nickelodeon is airing viewer choices classic Nicktoons. At least the idea of Nick Rewind ain't completely gone.

From what I heard in the past from insiders at tvshoswsondvd.com , the Rewind collection (the Pete and Pete DVDs, as well as clothing) is a success, and will be continued, it just on hold because of personel changes at Nickelodeon and Viacaom.

I hope and I except the next Rewind Collection to be avalable by late summer / early fall.

I do have a couple of addresses that you can contact, and maybe get some info, or at least tell them we want more Rewind Collection releases.

Paramount Studios
5555 Melrose Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90038

(323) 956-5000

Nickelodeon
1515 Broadway, NY 10036
Attn: Viewer Services

(212) 258-8000

Nick=Ma

Stunt Coordinator

I wondered what was up when I saw R&S on hopefully they decide to expand that to classic live action shows as well.

Tarkin The Ewok

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brandon
TVShowsonDVD.com is reporting that Are You Afraid of the Dark? Season 1 is already out in Canada. That company does not have US distribution rights for the first five seasons, but they do for the last two. If you are in Canada or can import, then you've got it made.

Steve_Z

Stunt Coordinator
I heard some news, and Nickelodeon if they do this I would be so mad. If they decide to release the show All That, the plan as of now is for season sets of season 7-10, and Best Of's for season 1-6.

Apprently Nickelodoen isn't sure if the old All That would sell. I have a message of them, it well. Watch the Best Of's the old All That, trounce season sets of the new All That in sales.

The season sets of season 7-10 would not be part of the Nick Rewind Collection.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I just want to know what's up with Pete and Pete S3. I'm more than satisfied to just pick up AYAOTD? from Amazon.ca but I still can't believe we haven't heard anything on Pete and Pete since the cancellation. Did we ever get a reason for why it was held up?

The next time Amazon.com brings Clarissa down to $14.99 I'm buying it.

ColinFa

Auditioning
Real Name
Col
Here's a list of shows I'm hoping will come out:

1. The Secret World of Alex Mack- love it!
2. Figure it out
3. Legends of the Hidden Temple
4. Space Cases
5. The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo
6. My Brother & Me
7. Scaredy Camp

What I really don't understand is some of these shows are really high ranked at tvshowsondvd so why is Nick delaying???

Steve_Z

Stunt Coordinator

Well some of those are game shows. I doubt we will ever see any of the Nick game shows get released.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks