What's new

NFL Radio Draft Coverage (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I'm sorry, but if you wasted your time listening to ESPN's or anyone else's draft coverage, damn did you miss out. SIRIUS Draft coverage on the NFL network has been non-stop for the last few months. But their draft coverage today, draft day, has been stunningly good. The right interviews with players, the right questions asked, head on evaluations by athletes, good critical analysis of picks instead of pats on the back.

And, full, non-stop coverage of all rounds. No BS of going back to the studio for a roundtable while picks are happening, instead, let's talk to the pick.. or project out impacts, salary cap.

A++ for the NFL Network today. If you're an NFL junkie, it absolutely was worthwhile!

Brent T

Second Unit
Couldnt agree with you more. I have a draft party every year with guys from my fantasty league and what not and we all loved it.

Several of them said they were going to Best Buy today to pick up a unit.

Great work !!

Blu

Screenwriter
Simply AMAZING!!!!

I can't wait until they get into the after draft grading this week and heading into the training camps!!!!

Anyone who pays attention should have a huge edge in their fantasy leagues!

Ernie Estrella

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ernie
Pat Kirwan is the best. He did like 8+ hours of coverage yesterday. ANd now today's the real meat of the draft. This is where people who really know what they're talking about can communicate who these kids are. Love NFL Radio!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks