What's new

NFL Playoffs (1 Viewer)

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I'm getting the impresssion that some Steelers and Raiders fans really wanted the Patriots to lose big
I'm a Steelers fan, but don't lump me in that category. I almost always want the AFC to win, the only exception would be if it is the Browns or Ravens representing the AFC.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Mark, I'm not one that enjoys defensive struggles unless it's the Steelers on the winning side. Yes, it was a boring game to me, but like I said things really heated up in the fourth quarter and I'm glad it did.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
One thing that makes me chuckle is the way the Browns fans referred to Belichick as "Belichoke." Yeah, he really choked, eh? The guy is a great defensive coach. Thank goodness he's no longer in Cleveland. ;)

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I'm glad I'm not a betting man. I would have put money on the Rams to win. Hell, before the playoffs started I didn't believe that my team, the Steelers, had a chance and they had the best record in the AFC.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks