What's new

NFL on Sirius (1 Viewer)

EricN

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric
I love being able to listen to both broadcasts on Sirius during the play-off's. You get the Euphoria and the Dejection back to back. :emoji_thumbsup:

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Yep :) The best part is, the moment there is an injury, turn over to the appropriate team, and you get the sideline report of how serious it is ;)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Superbowl will be on SIRIUS in four formats:

National Feed
Patriots Feed
Eagles Feed
Spanish Feed

So, you get to hear it in many different ways :)

Tina_H_V

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tina
Yes, Chris! And that is exactly what I did as soon as I picked up my JVC KT-PK2000 two weeks ago! :) As the FOX video feed ran with its audio turned down during the game, I decided to toggle back-and-forth between the Boston and Philadelphia feeds based on who had the ball.

I must say, it sure felt surreal!!!!!!

And I also liked the way the running score could be had in the LCD screen--as something of a make-shift scoreboard. And when the final score was recorded as soon as Brady kneed for the last time, it was something listening to Boston's Patriot(s) Rock Radio network proclaim the Pats' Super Bowl triumph as it happened.

I also see SIRIUS' NFL Radio channel even has its own contigent of talk radio hosts as any other of its talk/entertainment outlets. And, as the Super Bowl was advertised in the days leading up to the game, its NFL Radio channel is being heavily advertised the same way.

This is all so very cool to me. I had contemplated getting into Satellite Radio for sometime now. And now that I have, I am so very glad that I did!!!! My life feels all the more better for it!!!!!! And I am NOT ashamed to admit that! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks