What's new

NFL Films Super Bowl Sets (1 Viewer)

NicholasMinTN

Auditioning
First off, let me say this post is not, repeat NOT a call for people to start saying "they should put the original telecasts on DVD", I am merely confirming a curiosity here...

Is the DVD Compilation sets that have been put out containing the original NFL Films production that was made in the same year as the game played? As in the films that have been aired on ESPN for many years?

Now, don't hate me for this, but I like those old films. I tried to tape a marathon of them today, but the blasted cable is having problems.

Input appreciated!

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
Yes, the DVD releases are the same old films we know from the past combined with NFL Films season in review film for each SB year. And the one thing I don't like is that the menu selection forces you to watch the season in review before the SB film and only when you get to a deeper sub menu can you start with the SB film itself.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
I love NFL Films and have been collecting everything I can get my hands on. I've even started recording the NFL Game of the Week on NFL Network, and I may tape the entire marathon of Superbowl films starting late tonight or early am. I think they're some of the best stuff that has ever been produced for television.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks