What's new

Next Bond girl ideas (1 Viewer)

Clint B

Second Unit
Oddly enough, I've always thought Ashley Judd could do a great job in one of these films
Amen to that! I'd love to see her in the role of a Bond girl. She's very talented, she can kick butt, and yes, she's very hot!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
A Bond boy? That would have to be Leonardo, wouldn't it?

As long as that idea is all messed up, here's another messed up one: The Olsen Twins.

Glenn

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Here's a thought: in a few years, when she's a little more mature, Sarah Michelle Gellar? Kicking-ass would be no problem for her, the main downside now is she (still) appears a little young.

(But by then Brosnan would've retired from Bond.)

Same comment for Keira Knightley.

Not familiar with Ms Sanchez, but she sure looks hot. But I'd vote for Ms Loken. And depending on how she manages in that vampire flick, how about Kate Beckinsale?

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Sarah Michelle Gellar is 26, which is older than a lot of Bond girls. How mature do you want her get?

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
I just can't picture SMG as a bond girl at all. I think that would be down there with Elizabeth Berkley.:thumbsdown: Roselyn and Keira would be excellent choices. Go with Roselyn for this one and Keira the next.:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
Where James Bond is concerned, mature is in the eye of the beholder, as long as Bond can accomplish his trademark Saturday night objective with her :b

Here's an interesting choice for a Bond girl, or girls: how about the girls from the classical music group Bond? They're certainly easy on the eyes and licensed to thrill! :D

DamonG

Auditioning
Roselyn Sanchez gets my vote also. So sexy and exotic!!
:emoji_thumbsup:

2nd vote goes for Rush Hour 2 co-star Zhang Ziyi. She is the female version of Jet Li :D

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
2nd vote goes for Rush Hour 2 co-star Zhang Ziyi. She is the female version of Jet Li
Actually, Zhang Ziyi is a classically trained dancer and not a martial artist. I think of Michelle Yeoh (who was also initially a dancer) as the female version of Jet Li, IMHO she made the scenes with Zhang Ziyi in CTHD. However, as she's already played a Bond girl I don't think we'll be seeing her in that role again.

Why was Maude Adams a Bond girl twice? Maybe it's just me but I've never thought she was particularly attractive.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
Why was Maude Adams a Bond girl twice? Maybe it's just me but I've never thought she was particularly attractive.
I have no idea, but I do know that her attitude *sucks* in the Bond Girls are Forever documentary. She is such a downer on the whole thing, compared to all the others (especially the great Honor Blackman) who have enthusiastically fond memories of being Bond Girls.

DamonG

Auditioning
Alex,

I did not that Zhang Ziyi was a dancer and not a martial artist. She sure had me fooled. Maybe she should take up the arts full time:) She is an outstanding performer.:D

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
Damon,

I agree, she has a natural gift for martial arts and could be phenomenal with training. I'm sure she has been taking some lessons since being discovered though, it would certainly make sense for the rolls she is likely to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks