What's new

Newest and Baddest White Rapper to hit the streets. (1 Viewer)

Noah Gottula

Stunt Coordinator
This might be old news to some of you (hopefully not as bad as the matrix ping pong video). But for those of you who haven't, you are missing one of the funniest things any of us will see in our entire lives

Crispy New Freestyle!!!!!
http://www.camisys.com/crispy.wmv
*Caution some bad language*

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
THis kid's already goin places, he's already been on national TV. Jimmy Kimmel found his 'breakout video', 'The Superbowl is Gay'.

Funny kid... His name is Andy Milonakis

Mike Wladyka

Supporting Actor
When i saw the title, i thought it was going to be about macho man savage's rap career...oh well, this was funny too, i did like his freestyle ability...

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
The future fat asses of America. Look at that kid, does he ever go outside?

I really need to find some business opportunity involving overweight people. It's not like the consumer base is getting any smaller (non pun intended).

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
look out star wars kid...you got some comp comin' your way!

if i ever catch my kids talking or acting like that...and they're not making millions of dollars.... ;)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
THis kid's already goin places, he's already been on national TV
Just goes to show how pathetic the general population is. There's an actual market for this crap? Generate total crap but as long as it's odd, off-center, uncommon, unusual or twisted there's interest in it.

To paraphrase Carlin, think of the average guy - then try to imagine that half the population is dumber than him.

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
I heard this guy on the Don and Mike radio show about 6 months ago. Funny, but I wouldn't say that he has a future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treed99
Recent bookmarks