What's new

Newcastle pre-pro delayed (1 Viewer)

Jeff Hipps

Stunt Coordinator
We just learned from the factory that production of the Sherwood Newcastle "Advanced Room 2" models including the P-965 preamp/processor, the A-965 main amp, and the R-965 and R-865 receivers has been postponed and is now re-scheduled for December 29, 2003.

I apologive to all who have been waiting for these models. The factory assures me that they will do everything possible to expedite production and we will bring in the first quantities by air to help satisfy the initial demand.

Jeff Hipps
Sherwood America

NickSP

Supporting Actor
Jeff, are you saying that the production starts on 12/29/03 or will the products hit the shelves around that time?

Tom-K

Stunt Coordinator
Jeff, bummer news, but I'm in no super hurry. But I do have a question about the crossover setup. I read somewhere that it is a global crossover. Does this mean that it has (1) freq crossover point for all channels, or does this mean it has the same frequency point for all sources, or maybe both. thanks.

Jeff Hipps

Stunt Coordinator
Tom:

Crossover points are set globally. The units supports 3 separate channel level memories but at this point, I don't know if crossover point is inside the memory settings or external to it. I'll find out.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks