What's new

New Year's Day Viewing Thread (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Thought I'd start One.

Minority Report
Barbershop
XXX

For me How about You ?

Happy New Year's Viewing

LennyP

Supporting Actor
I saw Strange Days again, as I do religiously every New Years Eve, and on New Years Day I'll check out commentary tracks for both Ghosts of Mars and Resident Evil, back to back. :D

Richard Ruffner

Stunt Coordinator
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition, then Jan 2, off to see TTT for the third time.

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Resident Evil Superbit
There is a RE SB??? Wow, so 3 releases of RE or was the SE cancelled?
All About the Benjamins, commentary/trivia facts BTTF I, and maybe True Romance.
But I am leaving soon to hopefully find some open stores, a hundred bucks to spend :).
-Bert

MikeFR

Supporting Actor
I cant decide what to watch out of my collection and im still feeling too lazy to go rent one(if the store is even open).

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor
Last night was a Sports Night marathon for my wife and I. We watched the final two discs in the series and finished them up about 2 in the morning.

Today it's been Glengarry GlenRoss, and Back to the Future part 3 so far. I was trying to decide what else to watch when I discovered this thread.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I watched some of the special features on the extended fellowship this morning, and went out and saw "Heaven" this afternoon. Playing card games with my fiancee tonight.

Randy_M

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Randy
Watched Barbershop DVD on New Year's Eve, and went to the theater to see Two Weeks Notice for a New Year's Day matinee.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Went out to see Star Trek Nemesis and Sweet Home Alabama. This is the first New Year's Day in a long time which I have not spent watching DVDs all day.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
My New Year's Day:
I woke up and watched a DVD (They Live).
When it was over, I watched another film on DVD (The Long Kiss Goodnight).
I went to Best Buy and exchanged some DVDs (gift set that came with a cracked disc).
I went to Target and bought a couple of DVDs (Rudy for $7.99 and Shakespeare in Love - Collector Series for $14.44).
I went to the cineplex and watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
When that was finished, I went to a different screen and saw Star Trek: Nemesis.
I went home, ate dinner, and watched "Enterprise". I then fell asleep on the couch, until the missus told me it was time to head to bed.
What a great day. I think my blood pressure dropped by 20 points! :D

LennyP

Supporting Actor
There is a RE SB??? Wow, so 3 releases of RE or was the SE cancelled?
Yeah, 3 releases, I got the first, but didn't buy the Superbit rip-off. A 2 disc SE is already out or announced in Germany, UK, etc, has at least 1 new commentary of which they talked about on the one on R1 release, and alternate ending, deleted scenes.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
election, drowning mona, and the movie with the best new years eve celebration ever, boogie nights.

CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks